FDgard is a medical food specially formulated for the dietary management of FD (functional dyspepsia), or recurring indigestion with no known organic cause. FDgard capsules deliver individually triple-coated, targeted-release, solid-state microspheres of caraway oil and l-Menthol quickly and reliably where they are needed most in FD – the upper belly. In addition to caraway oil and l-Menthol, FDgard also provides fiber and protein. Caraway oil and peppermint oil (l-Menthol) have a history of working in FD. Until now, targeted delivery to the upper belly has posed a challenge. FDgard utilizes SST (Site-Specific Targeting) technology to deliver individually triple-coated, targeted-release, solid-state microspheres of caraway oil and l-Menthol quickly and reliably where they are needed most in FD – the upper belly. Individual results may vary. Use under medical supervision.
- The Pre Meal Companion: FDgard is specially designed to help manage meal-triggered indigestion including a combination of symptoms of upset stomach, bloating, nausea, and difficulty finishing a meal
- Number One Gastroenterologist Recommended: Shown to start working in as little as 24 hours when taken 30 to 60 minutes before meals, FDgard features a unique blend of herbal ingredients to help relax the digestive system
- Quick and Reliable Relief: Only solution that uses patented Site-Specific Targeting (SST) to help manage meal-triggered indigestion, which delivers caraway oil and l-Menthol to where they are needed
- Helps manage a combination of occasional symptoms: Upset Stomach, Bloating, Nausea, and Difficulty Finishing a Meal
- Say yes to dinner again, knowing that your gut is supported; Take FDgard daily to help manage your occasional indigestion