Quitting smoking can be one of the toughest things you’ll ever do, but it’ll also be one of your biggest accomplishments. Get a little help with your goal from Rite Aid Nicotine Transdermal System Patches. Ideal for people who smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, each Step 2 Nicotine Patch is made to release 14 mg of nicotine over a 24-hour period, reducing cravings and helping you ditch the habit for good. This pack contains 14 patches with the same active ingredient in top national brands. Our quit smoking aid also includes a behavioral support program with self-help guides to help you quit smoking. At Rite Aid, we have a personal interest in your health and wellness. That’s why we deliver the products and services that you, our valued customer, need to lead a healthier, happier life. Everyone at Rite Aid, from our knowledgeable, caring associates and pharmacists to the members of our board of directors, works together to provide you with a superior pharmacy experience. Rite Aid is proud to be one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains. We are caring neighbors, involved in community activities in meaningful ways, and committed to reflecting the diversity of each community we serve. NDC # 11822-4974-0
- QUIT SMOKING FOR GOOD: Rite Aid Nicotine Patches are right for you if you smoke less than 10 cigarettes/day. Use after completing Rite Aid Nicotine Patches Step 1. Each nicotine patch releases 14mg of nicotine over 24 hrs. to help kick your cravings to the curb.
- 14 MG NICOTINE REDUCES CRAVINGS: Rite Aid Nicotine Transdermal System Patches, Step 2, have 14 mg Nicotine to help reduce your cigarette cravings. Compare Rite Aid to the active ingredient in top national brands, and quit smoking at a fraction of the cost.
- ALL DAY AID TO QUIT SMOKING: Rite Aid Nicotine Transdermal System Patches are designed to give you 24 hrs. of support. Apply one new patch every 24 hours on skin that is dry, clean and hairless. Remove backing from patch and immediately press onto skin.
- BEHAVIORAL SUPPORT: Kit includes Behavior Support Program self-help guide. Our behavioral support program focuses on the positive change quitting smoking will have. You’re taking the first step by deciding to quit smoking, let us help you along the way.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.