- For reliability and long-lasting operation, Rheem uses 100% scroll compressor technology on all package platforms.
- The base rails allow for separation between the unit base and the ground level, protecting the base from ground moisture and providing air circulation around the unit. Constructed from sturdy 18-gauge G-90 sheet metal, the base rails also allow for easier maneuverability during installation.
- The cabinet is a slim 33″ wide. Full-louver coil protection makes Rheem unique in the industry and also totally protects the outdoor coil from vandalism and weather extremes.
- Two round 14″ duct collar are included with the unit, which makes attaching duct a snap. The collar is crimped around the leading edge, making it easier to install duct onto the collar.
- Keeping service technicians in mind, Rheem takes pride providing easy access to internal components. The outdoor-section top cover is easily removed to allow access to the scroll compressor, outdoor fan motor, and refrigerant tubing.
- The indoor motor and blower system will achieve nominal 400 CFM per ton up to a minimum of .8 inches of static pressure, which helps to eliminate customer dissatisfaction over poor airflow brought about by high-static duct designs.
- A small side panel grants access to a removable, sloped drain pan, which helps to ensure indoor air quality (IAQ) throughout the life of the unit. A 3/4″ drain trap assembly is provided for convenience.
- Low pressure control standard on all models. High pressure control standard on -060 model.
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Locked Rotor Amps||109|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8″|
|Rated Load Amps||19.9|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||33|
|Sound Level (dBA)||78|
|Circuit Breaker – Min Amps||40|
|Circuit Breaker – Max Amps||50|
|Certifications||ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. Management System Certification, AHRI Certified, ISO 9001:2008 Certified|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Blower Motor RPM||1050|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||1 (Single)|
|Filter Size||(1) 1″ x 24″ x 24|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Drain Connection Size||1″|