- Quiet, efficient ECM motor technology providing nominal airflow up to 1.0 inch [25 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Interface board with dip switches conveniently located in the blower compartment allows for precise, field selectable airflow to meet the requirements of particular applications.
- Selectable continuous fan “on” options.
- The most compact unit design available.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0″ foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment.
- Four leg rubber insulated motor mount.
- Field-installed auxiliary heater kit includes circuit breakers that meet UL and cUL requirements as a service disconnect switch.
- Blower housing with integrated controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Field convertible for vertical upflow, vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- Combustible floor base accessory available when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size. All coils come with PVC condensate elbow standard.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Coils utilize chatleff metering device connections.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches (51 mm) for 1 1/2 inch (38 mm) conduit. Front refrigerant and drain connections.
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8″|
|Heat Pump Compatible||Yes|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Comments/Notes||Heat Pump Compatible only with 2 stage heat pump condensers|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||7/8″|
|Circuit Breaker – Min Amps||15|
|Circuit Breaker – Max Amps||15|
|Certifications||ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. Management System Certification|
|Blower Motor RPM||300-1100|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4″|
|Filter Size||25″ x 20″ x 1|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|