Rheem Value Series Indoor Coils are designed for use with Rheem Value Series outdoor units in upflow, downflow and horizontal configurations. The MultiFlex® coils provide nominal capacities ranging from 18,000 to 60,000 BTUH [5.27 to 17.58 kW]. The patented single-row, single-coil pleated concept results in extremely low pressure drops and corresponding easy cleaning. Drain connections may be made from either side of the coil.
- Constructed of enhanced aluminum fins bonded to inner grooved copper tubing.
- Coils have sweat fitting refrigerant connections.
- Primary condensate drain connections are 3/4″ [19 mm] F.N.P.T
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with a wide variety of Rheem Value Series outdoor units
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of a high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free polymer material.
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8″|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||7/8″|
|Connection Type||Sweat or Braze|
|Comments/Notes||Any coil with a serial number before (M2308) is not R-410A compatible|
|Certifications||A.R.I.; ISO 9001:2000|
|Application||Multiflex Indoor Coils|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4″|
|Coil Shape Designation||Slab Coil|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Fins per Inch||18|