Product: Clean Vinyl Technology™ Protective Gown incorporating an antimicrobial. Single piece,
seamless, pullover style with approximately ¾-arm coverage for FDA Class 1 usage.
Use: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Designed for use in patient screening, specimen collection,
lab, triage, urgent care, routine office care, lobby, security, foodservice, food manufacturing and similar
settings. Not for invasive/surgical settings (FDA Class 2).
Material: Clean Vinyl Technology™ incorporating an antimicrobial. Will not irritate eyes, skin or
respiration. Clean, sanitary and sterile smell. Free of harmful chemicals, including, but not limited to,
heavy metals, phthalates, antimony, arsenic and bisphenol A (BPA).
Regulations: Meets or exceeds California’s Proposition 65, the Consumer Product Safety
Improvement Act (CPSIA), Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals
(REACH), Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS), Coalition of Northeastern
Governors (CONEG) and Chemicals of High Concern to Children (CHCC).
Nominal Physical Attributes:
▪ Thickness (ASTM 2593): 2.8-mil/70.0-micron
▪ Surface Texture: Matte
▪ Colors: Translucent Yellow
▪ Physical Properties – Shrinkage (ASTM D1204) and Tensile and Elongation (ASTM
D882): < 6%, and 3,000 to 4,000 [2,600 to 3,900], and 80 to 180 [150 to 370]. Machine
and [Transverse] Directions Respectively
▪ Performance: AAMI/ANSI PB70 (Air and Liquid Barrier Blocking Performance) and
ASTM F2407 (Standard for Material Quality). Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Third-party
Evaluated and Certified. Level 4 In-process
▪ Cleaning: Disposable, Single Use. If Desired, Gently Wash with Soap and Water or
Mild Detergent at ≤ 200⸰F. No Direct Contact with Heat Source
▪ Recycling: Non-bio Hazzard Exposure can be Recycled (Plastic No. 3)