Intuitive design, easy installation and operation, and a great way to
reduce post-install callbacks, Honeywell’s Ductless Controls offer a
simple way to grow your business and delight your customers.
- Replaces ductless mini-split handheld controls.
- Simple, wireless installation: No wiring to the unit. Uses IR signal to communicate with mini-split.
- 24V required.
- Lyric Platform: As part of the Honeywell Lyric Platform of
products, the D6 can be controlled by the Lyric App as well. Please note
that there is no app needed for device set-up. In addition, the Lyric
App will be transitioning to the Honeywell Home App in April. This is a
name change only.
- Temperature, Mode and Fan Control.
- Scheduling: GeoFencing or time settings.
- Auto Changeover
- Temperature, Humidity and Filter alerts, notifications and reminders.
- Multi-Split Display: Grouped D6s by outdoor system.
- Third Party Integrations: Amazon Alexa, Google Home and others.
- Flexible Installation: Tabletop or wall mounted.
- On-device Configuration: 6 settings to operate ductless unit.
- Universal Brand Control: Controls most major manufacturers.
- 20 brands
- 100+ models
- Basic Control: Temperature adjustment and mode change (Heat/Cool/Off)
- Local temperature detection and control.
- High Contrast Display: Adjustable backlight.
- Capacitive Touch Buttons.
- For Contractors:
- Decreased turnover time for contractors on the job as the D6 offers simplified set-up.
- Decrease in call-backs to refresh users on how to use their mini-split remote.
- Decrease in truck rolls to help users with seasonal changeover.
- Fast installation for service upsells.
- For Homeowners:
- Standardized system control makes interaction easy and familiar.
- Temperature control becomes more reliable and accurate.
- Connective to Smart Devices brings ductless units into smart systems.
There are no reviews yet.