DV8 Off Road Aluminum inner fenders are designed to reseal your engine compartment when using aftermarket fenders, clean up your inner fender, and provide better air flow where it counts. DV8 Inner fenders are available in raw aluminum or powder coated black.
- FITMENT: Compatible with 2018-Current Jeep Wrangler JL & 2020-Current Gladiator JT
- FUNCTION: To protect the frame, engine bay and lower body from trail debris coming up through the well wells
- DESIGN: Patent pending 2-piece inner fender liner that is vented for continuous airflow to the engine compartment
- CONSTRUCTION: Manufactured from machine bent aluminum for a proper fitment to ensure protection and simple installation
- EVERLASTING BEAUTY: Protected in a multi stage powder coat process that includes corrosion and UV additives to keep a nice finish
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: Designed with triple mesh inserts for maximum airflow to the engine and the remainder sealed to protect the engine compartment.
- INSTALLATION: Bolts into the factory wheel well with no drilling required. Installation directions are available from the mfg. website
- INSTALLATION TIPS: Use of silicon between the panels and using lock-tite on the bolts, will help in reducing vibration noise that can happen